View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
S-Chassis as future collector cars.

Anyone else think that someday S-chassis will start rolling across the auction block at Barret-Jackson?
The reason I ask, is a long time ago, musclecars were in the exact same position that 240's are in today, being bought, driven, and modified by young guys for cheap. 240's are the #1 most modified car in the US.
So, down the road, do you think our generation will grow nostalgic for our old S13's and 14's, and start buying them up as garage queens?
Will they still be modified, or will previously modified cars be put on the rotisseire for a number's matching restoration?

Which s-chassis do you think will be the most sought out by collectors?
Kouki S14 SE 5-speeds?
Zenki S13 two-tones?
Verts?

It's fun to speculate, and honestly this won't affect me at all, I just plan to hang on to the one I've got.

(and by the way, I loathe Barret-Jackson with a deep-seated seething hatred.)
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links