View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #30
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
that's why we can't have nice things! dude, how many sets of wheels do you need for one car? other people need parts too! hehe
haha I know, I figure as long as I buy cars that use 17/18's I'll be ok. I just like wheels. I'm very particular though. I only like certain wheels and that is it lol. Mostly what advan has to offer. They just seem to stand out amongst the rest to me. I still want some old school panasport g7 c5c2 and some bee*R B5. I'll get around to it someday. If advan comes out with a super advan racing version 3, I will order as soon as I find out. If they look good. The RG1 i had to buy because they are my favorite one piece wheel. Blitz type 03 i've liked since way back in the day, coolest blitz wheel imo. The Z1 come in a close second. I don't like volk to much. None of their designs appeal to me. I do like the te37 SL though.