View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #22
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14fbs View Post
well im just saying its a risky move

but the way i drive they would never hold up ik from past experiences when i first got in the game in 07-08 and built a ka-t u melted the same kind of oil return u have on there in the first week
Been in this game since 1998 "turbo charging my cars", but bought my first 91 B13 Sentra SE-R in 1995 when I was in the Marine Corps, imma big ole SR20DET guy but I sure do love me some KA24DE-T.

I dont take risk, trust me this is why I had zero issues with all of my setups cause I never cheap out or jury rigg stuff, I like reliabilty and good gas milage. I beat the shit out of this car on a daily it see's redline all day every day, but i treat'em right. KA-T reliability is all in tunning and I know how to tune my own car.

That was my KA-T thread back in early 2008

This is a picture of what the final heat shield looked like but even that I made lil changes to, alot of pictures were lost.

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/180650-my-k...-finsihed.html
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote