View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 03:33 AM   #94
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
What about GpSports G-Master etc. would be a gamble? IMO they're one of the best you can get. Like, are all s-chassis owners in Japan having to import parts from abroad? I just find it weird that aftermarket stuff isn't more available there than it is here. Like for example Powervehicles is able to repair and upgrade cars at their facility very quickly etc. Or maybe they just really have that much stuff on hand already, idk.
I mean it's entirely possible they have connections. A friend of mine that works on base has such a nice, modest S14 that he was approached by GP Sports with an offer to do work on his car. The Japanese are all about networking, it seems like. PowerVehicles would be a good entity to work with.

I guess it's just preference. I don't want to take the gamble on parts anymore. The KTS aren't great by any stretch of the imagination. Kind of resigned to sticking to what I know. The issue isn't really availability, it's price and quality that don't work for me.