View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
I watched Thor 2 two nights ago and it was better than I expected. It's funny because I'm always excited to watch the Wolverine movies and they turn out to disappoint me, but when I see Thor or Captain America just for the hell of it I end up enjoying it more. I don't know why, but all the movies in Marvel's Cinematic Universe have been awesome. I have not enjoyed the XMen movies (except for First Class).

I'm really interested in seeing how MCU's pulls off their upcoming movies around their lessor known properties (Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant Man) because I don't really know about these characters much and also because Super Hero movies usually are cheesy, but Marvel Studios always have made them interesting and enjoyable (at least with the MCU lineup).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote