View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #11
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know what it is about the X-Men movies. The casting seems fine, but I think it's just how the events of the X-Men movies play out are just totally ridiculous. I mean, it was disappointing that the Mandarin in Iron Man 3 kind of strayed away from the comics and ended up being an alcoholic clown being used as a puppet when he is one of Iron Man's most difficult and challenging adversaries, but I think the combination of Downing Jr's acting, cheesy jokes, special effects, and all the cool Iron Man suits kind of redeemed itself and still made IM3 enjoyable to me. In X-Men 3, Cyclops dies and Magneto loses his mutant powers? My God, wtf!?

Anyways, going back to what I was talking about yesterday. I recall Guardians of the Galaxy has a freaking 5ft tall raccoon as part of their team. How is Marvel studio going to make this guy realistic and serious?

(I just wiki'd Guardians of the Galaxy and apparently there are 2 teams. 1 from the 2000s and 1 from the 60s without Rocket Raccoon, so maybe the movie will be based on the older team).

More interestingly, how are they going to make Ant Man interesting? I thought his only power is to shrink to the size of an ant? haha Who knows, I didn't know Aqua Man was so powerful until I watched the Flashpoint Paradox animated movie. Maybe I'll think of Ant Man differently when I watch MCU's movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote