View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #26
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
How the hell are you guys saying you are comic book fans and marvel fans and A) dont know about guardians of the galaxy...how they tie into X-men
B) say that Ant man is not an important part of the avengers, and has no major rolls....
Im shaking my damn head at you monkeys.

Oh and ghost rider not popular? if they continue the spiderman series the way it should be, Ghost rider and deadpool will be very popular....
Sorry we're not as nerdy as you.

For the record, I never said I was an extreme comic book fan know it all. I did collect some comic cards when I was younger so that's how that got me interested into Marvel, so I only have basic limited knowledge. I never read too deeply into graphic comic novels and know all the stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote