View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #21
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post
don't mean to shit on your thread. awesome looking product, just wish they were a little less expensive. it's not like there was a floor mat "mold" that d-max destroyed and now they have to recreate it, therefore increasing the price, so i'm just trying to understand if there's something more than just "supply and demand". i'm looking through the old group buys (can't believe it's been 3-4 years, seems like just yesterday), and they were able to sell them for $220 shipped (front and rear). how many do we need to get on the GB to get it that low?

http://zilvia.net/f/interior-exterio...eady-ship.html
Look at the pricing in this thread, $260 Shipped: http://zilvia.net/f/group-buys/29744...p-buy-2-a.html

When these were first around in 2009, I'm fairly sure that like everyone and their brother was buying them and Ravspec blew up the internet with GB's on various forums - which meant that the per unit cost was significantly lower since there were more units being bought.

Now here we are 4 years later, trying to buy something that's long been discontinued in the US and is essentially made to order. Those two things alone (discontinued/made to order) justify huge premiums in any real world scenario...

TLDR, this price is solid, I would like more people to purchase so that I can receive a set of mats sooner.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote