View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #25
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post
don't mean to shit on your thread. awesome looking product, just wish they were a little less expensive. it's not like there was a floor mat "mold" that d-max destroyed and now they have to recreate it, therefore increasing the price, so i'm just trying to understand if there's something more than just "supply and demand". i'm looking through the old group buys (can't believe it's been 3-4 years, seems like just yesterday), and they were able to sell them for $220 shipped (front and rear). how many do we need to get on the GB to get it that low?

http://zilvia.net/f/interior-exterio...eady-ship.html
Over $60? Really? Common...

I don't usually post much in these thread but this is enough. I understand that you're not trying to throw this sale thread off, but you could have easily PM'd him your concerns.

People always talk about "I wish x company was still in North America so that I can buy their products". Then when a vender finally decides to do something about it, people roll in to complain about the cost.

Modding a car costs money. If you really want the mats, then you have to pay to play.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote