View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #44
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Insulin? View Post
Man that 4G compound set-up was nasty! What option were you going with for motor mounts?
They were custom mounts I made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racso_dor View Post
any updates so far ?
Yessir. I got my seat in. Procar Drifter (cheesy name), It's nice and stiff and wide enough for me. Padding seems comfy so far and the vinyl has a nice texture to it. Plus it was dirt cheap. It'll do for now.

Got some of the fittings in for my cooling system.

I also got my shifter, Wilwood superlite w/350z rotor brackets in, as well as some hardware and my fuel return fitting.

There have been a few delays with my TDP kit, all of which have been understandable and have been communicated promptly. The owners father died , and then the CNC machine broke when machining my S13 spindles (they normally come with S14/15 sized ones). So the kit is supposed to ship out tomorrow via 2-day air, so I'll have it Friday at the latest.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote