View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 12:51 AM   #62
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
The motor is pretty close to getting its first start. Just need to find a intercooler, make my piping, figure out a exhaust, and a few other small things.

Made my own throttle cable bracket. Original one was ugly and hit the hood when closing.

Decided to go with quality gaskets the first time around. Tomei and vibrant gaskets that will be on my Blitz down pipe. Not sure what test pipe this is but it looks well made.
And since this is a clean bay i did not want to cut corners with the FPR issues while using the greddy style intake. This is the Genuine Greddy FPR regulator swivel adaptor that i highly recommend.

I went and picked up a Diff for my newly acquired s14 for 40$. It was supposed to be a open diff but turned out to be a S14 VLSD which is perfect for the Silvia since it wont be drifted often. So im throwing it in.
Cleaned it up, swapped and sealed covers and filled it with fresh gear oil and additive. Feels nice and tight.

Here is my new distraction. Stock S14 with wrecked front end i paid 400$ for. Its auto but it runs and drives great im currently tubing the front end.

Driveway is now looking complete

Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote