View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 11:12 PM   #63
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
Got started on the intercooler piping. I dont own a tig or have much practice with aluminum so i had a friend help me out with it.
Decided to place the hot pipe far off to the side so i can have easy access to everything in that area. These are just quick mock ups nothing is fully installed yet.

Instead of using a new shiny cheap front mount i decided to use this genuine Apex GT intercooler i had got for 20$ months ago.

Also picked up a new set of wheels. Work VS-SS that are 18x8 +50. Will need a re barrel on the rears to look right on this car. I paid 400$ and a set of modified knuckles ive been selling.

All brake lines and clutch line are going to be custom braided. So far i have made the clutch and the rear brake line. Ill be using this autozone slave because of the lift time warranty.

The rest of the exhaust is now done. For now im using generic 3" stainless piping with small resonator linked up to a genuine Kakimoto cannon.

Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote