View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 10:39 PM   #75
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
I haven't had to much time to focus on the silvia in the last few months due to other projects.
First got my Work VSSS re-lipped. Fronts are now 18x9.5 with 4" lips and rears are 18x11 with 5.5" lips. With the recently acquired tyre sponsor Zestino I had to get them wrapped up in them !
I decided they will look better on my hatch so ill be looking for a different set for the silvia.

My 23 year old mig welder has been having problems and is on its way out so i decided to instead buy a Tig machine and to do that i rebuilt a SR i had lying around to fund the welder. Im still new to tig and have alot to learn

Finnally got around to getting the hood release/gas lid lever on the RH side. i did not have the correct bracket for this so i used the LHD one, flipped it, cut it, made a couple spacers, bolted the lever to it then welded that bracket to the chassis since this side of the chassis does not have threaded holes for the bracket and sheet metal is to thin in my opinion to tap.

A couple friends and I had our first track day at Grange Motor Circuit and i wasn't able to get my hatch out there due to not having a trailer. I was able to drive my friends SR hatch and had a incredible time. First thing i did when we got back was design a trailer to build.
Engineered to slide gave me the idea i based my design around after talking with him he gave me alot of pointers, very helpful guy. Very light weight and low trailer. Im using the same design of a drop knuckle as his just not as low. These knuckles use the hubs from a 240sx rear. As you can see i even through on a set of "type x" wheels !

First had to make my own hitch for my 4runner. (stock one is very low and ugly)

Couple currents.

Made a batch of STG! shirts and hoodies. Strictly non profit among friends shouts to $$G!.

Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote