View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 09:21 PM   #89
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
Finally after a couple months I was able to get a photo shoot. For the first time I was looking at the car outside of a driveway. Standing back and looking at the finished car was personally overwhelming.

That is how the car will sit for who knows how long again.
Interior still needs to be finished up that will be next. I have r33 brakes I will be powdercoating and installing up front.
I bought another coupe to flip and it had these half and half signals on it. Immediately knew those were going on my Silvia.

The car spends its life either sitting in the driveway, on the trailer, or in the neighbors garage. I’ve put a whopping 80 KM on the motor so far. I soon hope to have it shown in local shows or booths at events. Also hopping for a feature with superstreet ...

Went ahead and bought a new truck for towing these cars around. 01 dodge Cummins. Basically a oversized and diesel JZ I always say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote