View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 10:31 AM   #291
LuckyX2
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
LuckyX2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
Yeah that's understandable, but then again a driveshaft is generally give or take about $300, and with adapter plates you get compatibility issues with multiple trans, the inability to run some dual and usually all triple disks, and hours of aggravation.

If the $300 is what's ultimately holding you back consider how much messing with the adapter plates has cost you in time and money.
Says $425 on your site. And that's for the steel, I'd want the aluminum which is $600. Then the bellhousing itself is $900. You have a nice product that is very convenient and compatable, but I'm sorry, if I can get the $350 Collins plate working, that's what I'll do. Too many other things I need to buy to get ready for this race season to be spending $1150 more than I need to on the trans conversion. $5k Motons left a nice dent in my wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Lucky, as mentioned in the "other" thread, flip and rotate the plate so the flat portion which currently sits @ the 1-3 o clock area, now sits on top
Still not sure why you think I need to flip it. All images clearly show that the countersunk side faces the trans, like I have done here: