View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 03:19 PM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
the belts are covered under the "lifetime warranty" (i believe this covers ALL nissans up to 2003)... but the problem isnt with the warranty, its with the availability of parts. they most likely wont have what you need to replace anymore because theyve been out of production for so long. i went to have my S13 seat belts replaced and they couldnt do it because outside of the lap belt, NONE of the parts were available from Nissan (mind you this was a few years back so the lap belts are probably gone too).

take it to a dealership, let them look at your car and let them try to source the parts (though theyll most likely come up empty handed). if they try to charge you ANYTHING, call Nissan USA and report the dealership. Nissan USA can send you a fax or email stating that the dealership must diagnose and repair ALL seat belt related items free of charge as its under claims of lifetime warranty.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 01-25-2019 at 04:50 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote