View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 07:00 AM   #2234
aga
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
What's with you Greeks and murdering Bosnians, supporting Fascists and bitching you can't retire at age 45?
about the bosnians, i don't know about military operations dude, those have nothing to do with a country as a whole. the people don't decide such stuff...

as for supporting fascists, in every country that is being invaded by illegal immigrants you will see the same right wing groups emerge. the immigrants do what they usually do, (take jobs, a little rape here, some drugs there) and plus most are muslim, the greek people have their problems already so who's to blame? let's pogrom their asses. Things that have happened here have happened in many countries, we have just been their easy target for blame lately.

and about retirement, i'll be lucky if i EVER retire. usually you retire around 68 years old here, and for about 2 years you dont even get a pension until the red tape is done. you don't know the shit we have to put up with here. all that shit you hear is just propaganda, trying to blame a whole country of hard working people for a bunch of assholes who were taking advantage of the system.