View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 09:01 PM   #1013
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
things super clean man! super jealous you own the uber rare gunmetal color as well i almost had one of those way back in like 2004... seller lost the title so i said NOPE!

PS: i think it looks tits on those wheels... dont need 18s to kick it kinda neat that dear ol mr sileightymania himself took the picture too
Yeah I almost went with bronze but I really enjoy them. Perfect fitment for stock metal and more rubber.

Dude having him take the pictures was so fucking rad. He was asking me about my car when I first showed up and I was just flattered he liked it so much. When I got an award for the car I was floored. I only paid to park in the event for the cool tee shirt that came with registration lol. Wasn't my intent to win an award and I'm so happy a bunch of guys I really admire thought it was cool too.