View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 02:52 AM   #90
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
actually the front end doesn't look all that bad, i wish there were higher res pictures.

that car isn't even worth $13k unless $8k of that is front end conversion... even then without wheels and stereo that car is a $5k build at best.

actually that car is pretty badass, the front end is photoshopped obviously, that car has a silvia front on it and it's looked badass like that since i believe 05ish i can't believe no one recognizes it i do believe the owner is on here, and it cost way more than 5K to build, that car was torn down to nothing and built from the ground up, i think the build thread was on driftunit several years ago, the car has a rb26 in it now