View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 12:10 PM   #88
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
Although I still have to go to work as our company was deemed essential, I do hope that those needed "liberation" go out and get sick. I really hope these individuals realize that staying at home will benefit the entire community, not just themselves. But at this point, being several weeks into it, they wont and they will be begging the hospital to let them in when they're blue in the face cause they cant breathe.
Yeah, my company is one of the most "essential" in all of this (clinical lab), but I work a position that was easily transitioned to work from home. So I havenot missed a second of work.
I usually really only leave for supplies and custody exchanges. Gas is so cheap right now that I take the long way everywhere. I live less than a mile from two grocery stores, so I can get there early enough to not worry about meat and toilet paper shortages. I am actually SAVING more money during this shit than I might have if I was able to roam freely. That said, I wouldn't be mad if this shit lasted on through May as well!

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote