View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 09:31 AM   #738
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
The MB's really impressed me though. I expected them to be a bit on the heavy side, but they weigh 19.2 lbs which is the same as my gram lights. As I recall the FN's weighed a little over 20 lbs.
My 17x9 +27 MB comps weighed in at 20.5lbs on the digital scale. A higher offset should mean the wheels weigh less since there is less material in the hub area. I also have 17x9 +35 FN's and will hopefully be able to weigh them when I switch over to the next set of track tires, but from everything I've read should weigh in the 19lb range.

As for your tires... those are tall and your going to have some clearance issues. With the 275/40/17 RA-1's I'm real close to rubbing everywhere and the car is not even that low. The 245/45/17 R6's in the garage are a good .25"+ taller IIRC.
McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote