View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 08:14 PM   #7
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp

i'll be there @ 10pm for anyone who wants to hang out..it's usually like a car meet there anyways.lot of imprezas, 240's, ae86's and preludess and m3's and shit. last nite the lot was full. There are a bunch of drifters there but they are dicks.
i'm going driving afterwards you are welcome to join me.

Why do you want a meet there if theyre dicks? I only say that because I know who your talking about and I hang out with them. Theyre all my friends. They joke around a lot for sure and are goofy but not dicks. Have you ever met any of us? If you havent then you cant say shit. What makes you think we're dicks? We're there every weekend and sometimes weekdays. Anyones willing to come out and say hello or anything. Just dont be a dumb ass revving your engine trying to showoff or anything like that b/c security DOES come out even though they never do anything but if dumbass shit like some dude did yesterday happens again you never know what the police/security will do...Yesterday some dumbass cop just sat and blocked the entrance so we had a couple friends go head on with him to see if he'll move....finally he moved after awhile....(dumbass) ahah anyways Im just saying. We're all pretty cool about everything but just dont call us dicks if you have no reason. See you guys there tonight.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote