View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 12:43 PM   #37
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
It passed MOT!
After changing the catalytic converter again, and installed other sparkplugs (and a lot of other things thats not relevant)
But it passed.
waited 3 weeks for the danish goverment to tell me I need to pay something like 7500USD/7100EUR to be able to register it. Paid it and went to get numberplates.
Then they told me they cant give me numberplates as the car is from outside the EU. So I need to get a permit for this... So now i have to wait for another week for this permit... Gotta love bureaucracy.

Anyway. In the 3 weeks i waited for an answer, I continued to get the car ready for the "low life"
First of, some fuel. Gotta love Octane100

And this is the before lowering:

And this is after. still need to get an alignment, so camber is shit

I know its not crazy low, but i want it to be driveable as we have some insane bumps everywhere.

Because of the lowness of the car, I had to hammer the fenders a bit.

And since the wires in the front is still op top of the wheels, i had to do the classic wiretuck like everybody else owning an S13

I bought an extra subframe and got it powdercoated satin black.

And interior-wise,
I installed my steering wheel, created a one-of cupholder, and figured out how I will install the air tank and compressor for the aircups

And last of, i removed all fiberglass as i need to make sure the fitment is perfect for paint.