View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #7
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
I think whenever people say pm for price it is because they are afraid to post their price because it is not the lowest or because other places price match so long as the item is in stock. I always think that by saying that you guys are banking that the customer will not shop around.

As for the exhuast if I didnt have Reinhard I would be all about this, super light weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
actually it is because the manufacturer in this case Tomei sets a MAP price. a "Minimum Advertised Price" Shops that are authorized dealers can not advertise the products for less then that price because if they do they will loose their authorized status, and to many that matters because it shows you are a trusted reseller and not selling knock off.
Manufactures have companies they pay to craw the web looking for MAP price violators and when they catch them they black list the resellers from being able to purchase direct or through a whole sale distributor. Most manufacturers will allow a reseller to do a person to person sale under MAP but they will not allow it to be advertised cheaper. This helps keep the market sustainable and keeps the margins up so that its worth it to smaller retailers to keep carrying product lines.
Bingo! @illvialuver, we actually did post our prices back in the day. But we received a lot of complaints from other vendors who couldn't match our prices through the pipeline. So despite your assumptions, we ARE banking that our customers shop around. I'm not sure who you might have mistaken our reputation for but it's not us.

PMs sent/replied!

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!