View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 09:57 AM   #23955
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylerkickass240 View Post
I have seen dorkidori's stuff. I can't tell for sure, but I'm assuming his s13 V1 sideskirts for coupe are designed to be the same, which have been out of stock for quite some time as far as I can tell.

Haven't heard of kmak but I sent them an email asking about shipping cost. Do they have a good reputation as far as fitment and quality goes? On par with dorkidori?
ok now that the stupid server is actually working i can FINALLY respond to you!!!

the V1 skirts ARE OE S13 silvia skirts... they have been off my site cause the molds are shot. i am currently working to have them remade in ABS/PPE plastic. working with a new manufacturer for plastic items and going to be giving the go ahead for him to start molding the skirts this week. watch my IG for news and announcements on this project

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote