View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 10:35 PM   #43
alex_s817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
I am very excited for this!!!!! Having rhd converted car and sourcing jdm ac condenser is a pain in the ass.
I'd imagine you can literally just flip these hoses to the other side and everything will work the same, just need to figure out the compressor fittings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usrocket View Post
I've been following the updates and it is safe to say that you have a customer ready. I'm using an RB25 Compressor on an RB26 so it'll be interesting to see how this will work. It's just an AC conpressor, so fitting are the only issue. However, I'll keep the thread updated and see how it works. If I'm correct, the compressors for the RB engines are different from the R32 to the R33-34?
thanks for keeping up with the thread! I have heard that the R32 compressors are different, however I've never seen any of them in person for comparison. If we can get our hands on any of them, there's a good chance I'll be able to cross-reference the fittings with a US compressor fitting of some sort.