View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 09:13 PM   #56
alex_s817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sforteen View Post
I just installed the Evap temp switch in my Evaporator and had it control the ground side of the compressor clutch relay.

I used a temp sender from a honda cause i had it laying around, but from the looks a factory Nissan one from a Zenki should work fine, it just sits in the fins of the Evap coil.

How long are you letting it sit in a vacuum? Tig welding those damn fittings is tricky, there so damn dirty!! i have a small leak somewhere on my car just havent had the time to mess with it, i tig welded my setup as well.

what Turbo manifold is that guy using and how much clearance is there with the J30 compressor.
oh okay cool, not too difficult then. Sat in vacuum for an hour.

The fabricator who does the fittings is no joke, plus a good bit of scotch brite and acetone prep goes a long way for sure.

turbo kit is from Raw Brokerage, twin gates fit fine, it's a little tight but could be tighter and still work. I had to turn the dump tube a few degrees but that was it.