View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 04:56 PM   #13
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
you can take the rod off the flapper valve and it will boost 0psi to 1psi (no overboosting or creeping)
I was running the .86a/r and trying to run the lowest boost with an adjustable actuator.

I was able to set it to .7 but in the higher rpms and towards redline it would get to .9

I ended up setting the wastegate to 1.0 bar and using the boost controller for the rest.

Since the op is trying to run it without a tune, injectors, maf for the extra flow, just wanted to give him my info from experience.

What I was wanting to do was have my old profec A have a big jump using the OTB over take boost function from .7-1.2 for shits and giggles.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote