View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 05:08 AM   #43
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by dousan36

im sure somoeen can do something w/ their drawingskills. we got lots of talented folks (cough cough maeda cough cough)
haha..
Arguably the best design school in the country

Ok Zilvia wants something done eh? Anything to help out this board!

So west what did you have in mind? I'm taking a type class right now actually... so I can design letter forms, fonts, logos, etc.... I can make the zilvia logo my final project? You'll have to wait about 5 weeks though... I can have roughs up and going in the next 3 or so weeks...

Yah art school is just that busy... If you can live with zilvia for now I can design a site package to match the new logo...

http://maeda.siliconhosting.com for reference of my web work... it's not that great since im not a graphics major... my illustration works under "sketchbook"

(dousan- i'm not a graphics major! I'm illustration! I draw monsters, dinosaurs, ninjas and naughty but cute school girls in short skirts...)

Last edited by Maeda; 10-17-2003 at 05:27 AM..
Maeda is offline   Reply With Quote