View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #147
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald_Mcdonald View Post
Well, I like having my cars low. I know a lot of people hate on it with the "suspension geometry" argument, but when you have companies making things like this, and drift works and PSM making stuff for the rear, there really is no argument left. It looks cool, and functions. I love it.

Yeah man, I'm all about having the car low and functional. I just have to take care of the rear now. Wisefab has a pretty trick rear kit out, TDP is coming out with one, and it looks like I might be getting something a little more "custom" from a friend of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL Chrillz View Post
good thing I don't mind buying knock offs! haha, the kit is on my car now. I can't wait to see this thing when it's running! it's going to be sick

Hahah yeah man, thanks for taking it off my hands. I'm really trying to figure out what kit I want to go with, I hate choosing what my car is going to look like, I have a couple different looks that I really love.

Here's some boring in-progress wiring pics. I still have to get some loom and good tape to clean all this up. Removed all the crap I don't need in the interior.

The wheel is not staying, don't worry.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote