View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 07:53 AM   #28
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie384 View Post
Uhh No, My first car was a 81 Toyota Corolla, I learned how to drive in my Uncle's 91 Toyota Pick up, and I drove those cars for years until I got my current car, and I'm going back to RWD because I miss it.

Let me get this straight? You say FWD is harder to drive, and since I stick to FWD I'm a less knowledgeable driver than you?

So in theory if one can drive an FWD better than you could, does that make them a better driver than you by default?
God, thats the same argument my buddy makes about his damned Civic's and shit. What? Do you guys get these comebacks out of a handbook or something?

Neither platform will automatically make anyone a better driver. If you suck, then you suck. But FWD was some inherent drawbacks that FR's don't have to worry about.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote