Thread: Milo2191
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 07:40 PM   #2
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
It seems he's started ripping people off nationally now, and not just locally. And I feel bad, because I once referred him on an unrelated matter (job application).

He's cheated several local 240 guys in Atlanta, and then asked for his username and posts to be erased from 240atlanta.com which obviously keeps people from digging up info on his name.

Normally I don't post personal information, but his name is Michael (Mike) Randles II. Other screennames he's used were Miken_a_RB25 and Mike@S_club, the latter being his most recent username until he started catching flak and disappeared from our local board. I'll leave it at that.

Old thread where he screwed a good friend of mine.
http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthr...-shitty-seller

As I said, he deleted his posts and username, so the only posts of his you'll find is from where others quoted him. He basically claimed to work for a local shop, shop said otherwise, he also namedropped a lot but didn't realize the people he was claiming would vouch for him were good friends with the guy he screwed.