View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 03:24 AM   #82
signalpuke
@savagepuke

Trader Rating: (3)
signalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymoresignalpuke is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Nobody is 'in charge' of this workaround. The backend connection of paypal/vbulletin is evidently b0rked and thus this workaround of users posting invoices and me manually adding paid subscriptions to their accounts is what I've come up with. The money is being paid to NapkinSketch aka Mark (West) and Bob (RJF). If you're waiting on a subscription you've paid for, post the invoice or PM it to me.

Afraid so. My efforts to contact Mob and Bark have gone unnoticed by them. I'm half tempted to disable premium account purchasing altogether, as the time I spend unfucking this issue could be better spent on my personal life.

You can't change the address for the paypal account in the AdminCP payment module? If Mark and Bob are the only ones that have server access, why don't they update it to fix the problem?
signalpuke is offline   Reply With Quote