View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 11:20 PM   #109
KOUKI KAN KAN

Trader Rating: (0)
KOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum Temporis View Post
idk, i havent really had good 240sx experiances, the s13s frame caved in on me from rust and you know what happened to the kouki... o yeah koukikankan... when u go to look at them... dont get all excited thinking "HOLY SHIT THIS CAR IS THE SHIT I MUST HAVE IT"... i know that feeling and its tempting... ur gonna run into a lot of shit piles before u find a good one most likely and that adreniline rush u get from just thinking about owning one can almost blind u from that... so keep ur head on straight when ur looking around for one
Yea I know the rush your talkin about I just went and looked at this 89 coupe looked real FUCKING clean and all,and I was serious about buying so I asked for a buyers inspection and the rear frame rail was rusted to fuck.And BTW thanks for all the info guys .
KOUKI KAN KAN is offline   Reply With Quote