View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #83
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
why must you be so aggressive? we get it you just dont jump into a 240 and learn how to drift, bashing this kid with how you just know the type of person he is and wants everything in a silver platter blah blah is your personal opinion. Wasting your time when you could concentrated that hate to another idiot that post how can i get 400 hp in a sr any ideas help.
This thread is twice as stupid as getting 400hp in an SR. I bash MORONS. You don't just get up one morning, with no experience, and say "gee I think I wanna be a super awesome JDM drifter guy". Cars/driving is a way of life. It is not a hobby. A car is not a toy, it's a tool. These dumbfuck kids have no respect for their tools. Much less enough patience and dedication to actually learn how to use them. I've got no respect for drift kids because they think it's all a game. You're taking your life in your hands when participating in any type of motorsport. Those who think it's all a game have no respect or understanding of that. I have no respect for that attitude.

Last edited by racepar1; 05-16-2013 at 10:49 PM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote