View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 05:41 PM   #308
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Ok, I finally got a chance to actually align/mount everything. Only having the headlights and bumper support as reliable reference points makes things quite a challenge. It took a solid 4 hours to get the front end fitting somewhat decently. I'm pretty sure the whole front end is slanting downward, towards the front because the hood hits on the swirl pot and coolant reservoir, which are mounted in the same spot on my shopmate's car and clears just fine. Some day I'll get it figured out, but for now I'll just relocate some shit lol

And then another 4 hours dialing in the ride height and fitting the rest of the aero, I got to roll it outside, but by then it was dark. I took some pics anyway.

I still need to finish mounting a bunch of shit and finishing the hood, but I needed to see it like this to stir up some motivation to get it finished.