View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 07:29 PM   #45
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Im guessing S15's are going to be mad expensive when they are federally legal.

I think the S15 would be a perfect DD with just a FMIC, exhaust and some coils.
heh. I bought my first S15 back in 2011 I think. A gun metal 1999 with around 130,000km. All original pretty much.

the car was 12k in japan and it cost about 5k to get it here. Illegal as F@#(*# but what did I care back then?
Walked right into the court house and walked out with the registration. Progressive had no issues insuring it.
Gave the car to my father, he drove it to work every day for years lol.

Ahh the good old days. When the time comes, I will find a way. Always do
you gota be willing to take a half a year off, do research and work for it.
I bought it at an auction called "yunikon international". There is a website which allows you to bid on cars and have a third party in Japan secure the car and so forth. Make a friend over seas...
Where there is a will, I always say

For now, its straight line 700hp LS powa for a minute, while i get this taste of blood and metal out of my mouth
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote