View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 03:59 PM   #65
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
This is the type of tone he is referencing. He clearly articulated his thoughts and he is called frail in response. This is a reflection on you, not him. You likely don't realize you're doing it, but many people here are so focused on maintaining the hard-nosed Zilvia reputation that it discourages people from commenting. There is a reason you see the same 5 people commenting on every thread.
Dude...I just reread the thread, and I don't even know why this cat is upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
I'd be scared if you didn't love it after dropping $30K on an S14!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I guess my point is....after reading economix's post - do you really think he spends any extensive amount of time working on his own cars? He uses his new NIsmo diff as an excuse to inspect his subframe "wonkiness." Don't write a review if you haven't even inspected/diagnosed your own car.
...and these are the two 'worst' comments regarding economix. No one cares that Zilvia is 'hard-nosed'. We care that we can air things out without being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDOG View Post
Exactly and this right here is my problem with them.... JC is clearly positioning themselves as best in class/top of the food chain. All their vehicles appear to be professionally detailed, photographed, and come across as being described at a very detailed and honest level. And of course with premium pricing to match their supposedly premium product.
RDOG gets it.

...and I hope that anyone reading this is looking at the customer's stories and judging for themselves.

Key takeaways:

1. No, it isn't just Schassis.
2. Look at how JC (in particular) writes a fucking novel about their cars like they are some private collector on BaT.
3. No one cares if you are buying a 'collector' car or a track car...the point is they are selling cars that have hidden rust, accident history, and engine issues while marketing them as 'survivor' cars with no issues.
4. They are documented as directly lying about condition.
5. If you do not do the required research, discussion here will be difficult.