View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 11:09 PM   #66
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
bigs, dude, I'm sorry man. If you can ignore this shit after this post, then we gotta agree to disagree. We don't have to hate each other, but I really think you telling me I'm 'sensationalizing' this shit with 'zero context' is uncalled for.
I said that to Corbic, not you.

The part in that screenshot you posted where the guy talks about how he bought the car sight unseen kinda sums up my whole point.

You and Corbic are hyper focused on clueless buyer's reviews, which begs the question...where do the good reviews from informed buyers factor into this?

I understand that not everyone buying these cars has the knowledge or capability to make an informed purchase, but is that grounds to blow this shit out of proportion? There are so many factors that need to be accounted for. I'm seeing a lot of passive reviews from people that didn't take the time to inspect something they are paying "collector" prices for. Translation - I have disposable income, the picture of that car looks nice, and i'll complain about it later once I receive it.

Thanks for your review Economix. Let us know how the shop you send your car to solves your undiagnosed subframe "wonkiness" and bent exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
These are real problems with big financial impacts for the kids and an over abundance of caution is always a good thing.
Welcome to 2021 Corbic. These cars aren't for kids anymore. Just accept that you're out of touch. Shit, i'm 30 and I feel out of touch. You guys crack me up.

Last edited by bigs; 04-23-2021 at 11:48 PM..
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote