View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 09:47 PM   #83
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Yea they definitely run their descriptions through a snobbery filter. Same time 9 other shops are doing same thing so you gotta try and stand out somehow......although I would appreciate it very much if it was by offering a thorough and completely honest inspection write up on each car. Fine make it so the general public sees the snooty write-up and goes Oo and Ah. Then anyone that actually wants to know more can ask for the unbiased inspection (and it be worthy of trust).

Forgot to add that when I bought the R33 sedan I talked with one of their employees over the phone that walked around the car while I looked over previously posted photos. He gave a decent glance inspection and answered all questions I had. Even sent pictures on the spot of any issues he saw that wouldn't have been visible in the standard photos and looked over areas that would be hard to photograph, such as wheel wells and fender lips. Once I arrived to look the car over in person I checked those spots first and he gave a respectable report of what he saw and quality of what he was looking at.

So any future buyers. Do your homework on what to look for on a particular car. Ask as many questions as possible, because if they get frustrated or short with you that's immediate sign to walk away. Ask for auction reports/sheets (I was not aware of this previously and got lucky). Check the car over in person if at all possible, or get a friend to do so, or ask for them to provide a quality video of the car on a lift to see underside, hear idle from engine top exhaust, and check the tire well (if spare tire ask it to be removed for visual inspection). If they have any issues with any of that, leave.