View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #101
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Te37 View Post
Ixfxi...got and pics of the inside of the kouki tails? Wanna see your setup...what kind of LEDs, Cree, lumileds, piranha?
LOL!!! Like he would fucking share how he makes his lights. He was trying to learn me on 370z projectors in my kouki lights and proceeded to stop himself and go "well you know some things have to remain a secret".

Mike while his lights may be overpriced, the fact they're drop in, you can't tell they're modded until they make your retina's bleed, and he only works with new donor's for the most part says a lot. I've seen a lot of his prototype lighting too, he's got people from all around the world throwing money at him. Too bad he spends most of his time working on a fucking miata instead of finishing his own car as parts get discontinued.