View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 05:26 AM   #84
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
PTSD? What the fuck, we're talking about staying at home _NOT_ going to Vietnam. Gee I can see it now, PTSD over staying at home and jerking off, playing videos and watching DVDs. There is NO comparison to this being anywhere near as bad as how it was in the past. This is like a vacation.
Obviously this isn?t the same as being in a war.

However, war isn’t the only traumatic thing someone can experience. I?m POSITIVE people had some form of PTSD after the Great Depression and I know for sure lots of people had PTSD after the Great Recession. Same thing. I?m telling you when we toss these kids back in a room together after not seeing anyone for 6+ months they?re going to feel weird and uncomfortable.