Old 08-05-2021, 09:13 PM   #784
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Moving this discussion over from the California thread
Yet again, politicizing shit that doesn't need to be. I wasn't supporting a vaccine mandate. I was supporting science.

Reasons why people are rejecting the vaccine:
1. A creepy senile democrat fuck is pushing it at them.
2. Carol from Facebook said the vaccine will make your babies dumb (they were already going to be dumb anyway if you believe her shit so... self-fulfilling prophecy achieved...)
3. Conspiracy shit
4. FUCK THE GOVERNMENT LOOK AT MY BLUE LIVES FLAG I DON'T UNDERSTAND IRONY

None of those are good reasons.

Adults with critical thinking skills should be able to separate their personal decisions from that of whichever party's dick they're currently riding, but it seems that is an uncommon skill these days.
At this point "Look at the Science" is just another form of a modem religious dogma.

The same side shrieking about the "science" of masks and vaccines is also the same side shrieking about how men can have babies, 8 year olds should get to choose if they have a sex reassignment surgery and abortion is "my body my choice". Don't even get me started on the legalization of drugs.

All the things I list are "scientifically" proven to save lives and improve health if we banned them. 95k people a year die from alcohol alone.

Then we get into the other great side effect all this Covid-Fear Mongering has done - suicides and drug use are out of this fucking world. Even more so for the under 18 segment.

So if the morality of destroying the economy and people's livelihoods is that "if we save just one grandma..." well how does that work balanced against "if we kill just one teenager to save a grandma".

Also, let me expand you're "Anti-Vaxer" list, since you are just using the list given to you from your bubble.

1. Big Pharma has a horrific track record with releasing dangerous medications and are now releasing one without proper testing and vetting, which requires a waiver be signed.

2. Gulf War Syndrome - some of us actually remember the Pre-911 world.

3. Big-Tech and Government Censorship. The fact that every video and post is getting flagged with a propaganda link or being out right taken down just concerns people.

4. Information Mismanagement, Lies and Politicization. From the onset Covid has been poorly managed from a message standpoint. It was immediately seized upon as a political weapon - first with Nancy saying Trumps a Racist, go hug an Asian it's just the sniffles to Nancy saying lock everything down while getting her hair cut.

Then we have the flip-flop of the masks, but then oh first responders need them, then they do nothing, and on and on. 2 weeks became 2 months and is now becoming 2 years. We have relief packages packed full of pork spending for transgender studies in Pakistan, we have relief checks being held until after elections, we have BLM/Antifa riots during lock-downs being "supported by science since racism is more a health risk then covid"

We've had the vaccine held up as a threat "take it or we won't open up and you can't have 4th of July with the family", we've had Vaccine bribes ($100 in New York, chances for $1 Million Lottery in Ohio, ect).

Vaccine works, vaccine kinda works, vaccine needs a 3rd booster shot, vaccine still can transmit Covid, Vaccine still needs a mask, vaccine doesn't transmit Covid, Vaccine doesn't need mask, but maybe still wear a mask indoors... but we pulled the J&J Vaccine off the market even though it's totally safe... but people died... but not that many cause it's safe...but we pulled it off the market... and the FDA say under no fucking circumstances will they speed up their approval process... but... but... stfu get the jab and wear you mask at home you soft headed racist piece of shit.

5. Legit Medical Reason - People have actual allergic reactions to vaccines and vaccines do not actually work on. People also have already had and recovered from Covid... so why would they need a vaccine?

6. Religious Reasons

7. 80% of those at Risk already have the Vaccine and 65% of the total population already has it. This more than covers what is needed for herd immunity. Vaccine is readily available - so if you choose not to get it and not to wear a mask... and die of Covid - then so fucking what. How is that any different then living off a box of Crispy Creams and a Carton of Camels every day?

If you want to come at the "right" - why not say "capitalism baby" and let insurance companies decide if they will require the vaccine if you want coverage for a Covid Hospital stay? Hmmmm

Lastly, I do find it ironic that you called out the "Blue Lives Matter" crowd, thus imply you're on the "De-fund the Systemic Racist Pigs" crowd. The irony here being the Authoritarians wanting mask and vaccine mandates - what the police to enforce these requirements - while shrieking we need to decriminalize drugs and petty crime because police should not be engaging with minor offices and escalating situations.

Further ironic, the Authoritarians that want Vaccine Passports - "Papers Please" - to engage in normal public life are also the same people that say minorities are to fucking stupid to get a photo ID to vote.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote