View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 11:25 AM   #7
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Let Putin do whatever Putin wants in the ME. Same with China. Iraq is asking for Russian intervention- who are we to disagree?

Our meddling has created constant chaos for decades and the West has been causing problems for centuries. It's time for someone else to get caught in the trap and become a focal point of ME rage.

ISIS isn't Israeli. ISIS isn't some false flag operation- it's far more sinister. Besides, calling them ISIS is bowing to their wishes- DAESH is better.

Also, guys, if the ultimate goal is the elimination of propaganda and disinformation, please post vetted numbers. 50 million and 100 million are ridiculous numbers, and the numbers I provided were simply for the year 2014.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote