View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoked240 View Post
This is complete bullshit! Home of the free indeed....
Its all about how the pet is raised. I have a 3 month old pit, yeah she can be a hassle at times since she is still a pup but it's not like she will attack someone.
Give them a good home and they will turn out awesome.
Is she nippy yet? When she starts nipping at you, stick your hand into her mouth and finger into her throat. She wont like it and eventually she'll figure out that you do it after she nips, it'll stop her from nipping. You keep doing it and when she gets old, she'll associate hands in her mouth as a bad thing. Helped train mine from biting. She'd play rough with me, I'd hold my hand in her mouth and she'd stop on a switch.

Anyways, as far as having a hard time finding places to live. The issue is insurance. Alot of places that rent homes, dont want to pay the insurance premiums for aggressive dog breeds. I'm on the same boat out here in VA.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!