View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 09:53 PM   #21
wylin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KoukiS14
I hear they are optional AERO...then I hear they are optional Navan aero....either way they were optional and look nice.
Only the front bumper cover, 3 piece wing, and lightless trunk (japan only) are part of the "Aero" package, you will see s14 zenki with the names Silvia Q's Aero and silvia K's aero thats where the package comes from.

The sideskirt and rear valences (not the ones on caR) are dealer optional items and are just called dealer option skirts and valence. Navan a dealer accesory maker is the designer or manufactuer of the wing and theres a navan emblem on the wing. Jspec.com owner called it navan bumper cuz he didnt have a name for it a while ago hence the confusion with many people.

How do i know? since thats my car i hope i know correctly