View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #115
S14Driftr91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
S14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to all
Thanks for all the compliments guys! I hope you all had a great new years! I know I did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 loverr View Post
Great job you've inspired me! I was planning on going with black por15 and using chassis black as a topcoat, but you have changed my mind. I'm in love with that white undercarriage.
What colors did you use in order to get white? There is no white por15 on their website. Did you use a brush to apply or did you spray it? Thanks!
Hey man thanks alot! I too was originally going to go with the black as most people think that's the only color it comes in. I ended up using the gray POR-15. I brushed 3 coats of this sh*t on from the trunk to the front rad-support (talk about a lot of time lol). I didn't end up using a top coat since one of the POR representatives had told me, "as long as the sun is not exposed directly to any painted part, you'll be fine." I took his word for it because those guys have some awesome products. To see for myself, I painted one of my ruca and left it out in the sun for a few days.. sure enough the POR grey, turned to almost an gray-emerald color. Anyways I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome! Good luck with your project!