View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 12:03 PM   #20
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
With that said, I really do like Pete. Young, charismatic, seems to have his footing and overall a well rounded human. Its nice to see someone so fluent in several languages, however still respects our Amendment rights. The two CAN exist with compromise vs what we have now on "My way or the higway!"

However, considering the bible thumpers, I cannot image the cog dissonance of most of the folks who are extreme 2nd Amendment right and anti-abortion followers to vote for a military vet, who is gay, who speaks several languages and still respects the 2nd amendment..........and oh snap, AND is a white male. I do agree with his stance; Fox News audience never had access to someone from the middle/left, so him appearing on Fox was a solid in my book.

That and he lacks the political baggage of just about every single Dem candidate.

I think he's a good potential candidate and look forward to seeing how he plays out in the primary debates.