View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
i loved this exhaust...was A LOT quieter than my buddy club specIII that i had...i lost a little power as its not a straight thru design...but the sound was just gorgeous...nice and deep

s13 coupe owners...you will need to modify this exhaust quite a bit if you have a body kit...180 owners this will fit your car perfectly

i would recommend this exhaust to anyone and everyone...looks great...sounds awesome...and its super quailty

OH...also...anyone who is having issues with theirs hanging super lower on the S13 (coupe or hatch)...you need to get the car up on a lift and push up SUPER hard where the piping meets the cat pipe...basically loosen your cat pipe on both sides...push the ALL of your piping upwords and tighten with an air gun...everything will sit perfectly with TONS of clearance when done correctly

also...bump for an awesome shop!!! awesome shop + awesome exhaust = super happy customers

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote