View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 10:03 AM   #5653
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
The biggest difference between the two cars is one has fiberglass fenders and the other one has stock fenders. You cannot easily achieve fitment like that with stock fenders. It took me two days to get the fenders right on that S15 and he's running quite a bit of neg camber. I'm just not impressed with widebody cars anymore, it is too easy to make the fitment look outrageous. (just a note that this is a general rant about fiberglass fenders, the red car looks hot and the white one could easily go down another inch without rubbing - it just might take a little sledge hammer action on the inner fenders, lol)
now that u saying that(about cars with big fenders or wide b) didnt took it to me tho but id like to say when i ordered the Koguchis my first thought was im going to be able to run 295 or bigger tires and still enjoying some lips too (while that S15 is probably running a 225 on the rear for example) Looks super fucking hot for sure. just cant run that size of a tire when u make +500whp
other thing.. i dont see it very easy to obtain good fitment using widebody or big fenders! u have to know ur shit for sure(ofset wheels sizing etc etc) not to go agaisnt u but i think is easier for stock body to find good fitment
any way u did a good job with that S15
PS suck that if i want to run TE's again i need minimun of 30mm spacers for the rears ..

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote